We publish every single relevant nomination that we receive so that we can truly celebrate the achievements of women changemakers. We don’t want anyone to feel the disappointment that comes with not winning an award category, so instead we collect and share your stories to help you to start making the right connections throughout the year.
Here are the categories again:
- Heart of Gold Award for an individual who has made a difference to someone’s life.
- Community Champion Award for an individual who has made an outstanding contribution to their local community.
- Social Impact Star Award for an individual who has made scalable change in their workplace or community.
- Diversity-Driven Business Award for a small to medium-sized organisation that is committed to diversity and inclusion.
- Bernadette Mary Speight Award for a young woman changemaker aged 18-25.
There’s no clunky email submission form either. Don’t you just hate it when something freezes and you lose everything you’ve typed? Instead, download this simple Word document, write down your story and email it back to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can submit right up until 5th November 2018.
P.S. If you’re not great with words, feel free to make a short video instead using the questions we’ve asked in the submission form.